Raleigh Personal Injury Attorneys
In the aftermath of a serious accident, you may not be thinking about insurance coverage or legal issues. You have plenty to deal with, such as doctor’s appointments, a damaged vehicle, time away from work and the pains and limitations of your injuries.
However, there is no time to lose regarding your personal injury claims. Physical evidence is cleaned up or destroyed. Witnesses disappear or forget details. Cuts and bruises heal. There is also a statute of limitations in North Carolina, three years for personal injury cases and two years for wrongful death.
If you have been seriously hurt through the negligence of others or if a family member was injured or killed, the legal team at Owens & Miller PLLC is ready to help today. Our Raleigh law firm handles personal injury accidents in Wake County and surrounding counties of central and eastern North Carolina.
Protect your rights! Call Owens & Miller today at 919-480-8152 or 800-724-2409.
Motor Vehicle Accidents · Wrongful Death · Work Injury · Disability Claims
Attorneys Kimberly Miller and Will Owens have handled more than 1,500 accident cases in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and throughout the state. They are experienced trial lawyers who have recovered many jury verdicts and countless settlements on behalf of clients in a wide range of cases:
- Auto accidents — including collisions involving careless or reckless drivers, motorists distracted by cellphones, driversimpaired by alcohol or drugs, or drivers who are Five Steps After an Accident for injuries to others
- Truck accidents — collisions with tractor-trailers and other commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents — riders and passengers severely injured in collisions
- Wrongful death — killed in a crash or subsequent death from crash injuries or complications
While motor vehicle accidents are our major focus, we also welcome:
- Premises liability — slip-and-fall injuries and other safety hazard accidents
- Dog bites — injuries and disfigurement from dog attacks
- Other personal injury claims
- Work-related injuries — workers’ compensation and third-party liability claims
- Social Security Disability — appeals of denied claims for physical or mental impairments
We work to put clients in the strongest position for full compensation for medical bills and ongoing care, lost income, pain and suffering, and any permanent disability. Most cases are settled out of court, but you need attorneys who are willing to go the distance to get a good settlement. We can and do try cases, and the insurance companies know it.
Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyers · Durham Work Injury Attorneys
At Owens & Miller, you work directly with one of our experienced lawyers, not a paralegal or case manager. We urge you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can assert your rights and investigate the accident. Before you talk to a lawyer:
— Seek medical treatment, even if your injuries seem minor.
— Do not give a recorded statement or talk to insurance adjusters.
— Do not sign anything or agree to a settlement.
|· See Five Steps After an Accident|
Call 919-480-8152 or 800-724-2409 to arrange a free consultation with Will Owens or Kimberly Miller, or contact us online and we will respond soon. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis — no attorney fees unless we recover compensation.